Teacher’s Day: Nigerian Govt Increases Years of Service for Teachers
President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria has approved a special salary scale for teachers and increased years of service from 35 to 40.
According to report ,he directed the minister of Education and Head of Service to ensure quick implementation.
African Report Files-ARFs Blog gathered a reliable report from the Facebook wall of Special Assistant to president Buhari on Social Media , Lady Lauretta Onochie listed 5 other
GOODIES FOR NIGERIAN TEACHERS:
1. Pres Muhammadu Buhari has approved a SPECIAL salary scale for teachers;
2. He increased the years of service for teachers from 35 years to 40 years;
3. Free tuition for children of teachers;
4. Automatic employment for graduate teachers;
5. Retirement age for teachers, extended from 60 years to 65 years.
This is the type of restructuring Nigeria needs, she said.